Industrialization and the global economy are on a downward spiral. Everything is becoming too expensive to produce. Making everything computer-use based and trying to replace humans with robots and machines has not made things cheaper as promised, but actually more expensive.
To cover up employees are made to do more and the cost to human health is evidenced by ballooning healthcare costs.
Many people have now discovered the truth that there is no shortcut to good health. Drugs do not keep us healthy only eating good food unadulterated by human experimentation can.
Consequently, people are dying less from many of the diseases industrialization has brought to the world such as cancer, not because of the drugs but because they are learning to change their eating habits. The same goes for every other ailment.
Here are 10 reasons out of the many reasons why industrialization is unsustainable in today’s world.
- Today’s Industrialization does not take care of the earth. It is in fact destructive to nature
- The factories are built with equipment that cannot be developed without damaging natural systems
- Today’s Industrialization is more or less human mass suicidal action m slow-motion,
- Industrialization is a predatory system whose success depends on deception, lies, shedding of innocent blood, and so on by deceiving mainly agrarian raw materials-producing countries into accepting to sell their goods for a low price while purchasing the finished good for total cost including the cost of the raw materials so the raw materials are purchased free. This transfers the wealth of the mainly agrarian nations to the industrial nations impoverishing them. Many of these nations have wizened up which has led the predators to adopt methods such as bribery but only pointing the finger at the people accepting bribes while keeping silent about the people offering the bribe, creating internal disruption in the mainly agrarian countries including orchestrating wars, regime change, secret society activities, and so on. The industrialized nations then show up with various aids demanding a so-called fair price of the raw materials as a reward. and as a price for continued protection.
- Industrialization was brought in to try to change the natural order coded into the system of the world by our Maker. It is rebellion. It exaggerates the perceived nonexistent advantages of using machines instead of natural processes and creates imaginary nonexistent disadvantages of non-industrialization. Consequently, the pros are never realized, or if at all realized it is short-lived and the negative consequences set in and are difficult if not impossible to reverse, leading to the disaster precipice that has been unleashed upon the world no one can handle without divine intervention from our Maker. Humans have however en mass chosen to continue to operate in rebellion while expecting divine intervention as a reward. Yes, we can receive divine intervention but it will not be the kind people are expecting. It will be the wrath of our Maker for the destruction unleashed by humans in accordance with the warnings in the manual given to us we call the Scriptures. Repentance is the only way to get the kind of divine intervention people are looking for.
- Industrialization is one of the reasons for deficit financing because it is very expensive to operate and sustain. Governments, therefore, have to give grants to corporations to stay afloat and declare a profit. If prices of goods were correctly set no one would be able to buy anything. It would all be prohibitively too expensive.
- Industrialization is one of the main reasons for corruption in every society in today’s world. Accounting gimmicks are used to either conceal income or to inflate depending on whether the records are being presented for taxation or for borrowing or analysis for stock market gimmicks.
- Industrialization brought corruption into commerce. Exchanges were previously mainly for agricultural products where one could see the animal or grains being exchanged for each other, then along came industrialization with a promise of production in the future and not now. This gave rise to the need to meet such promises. To avoid going down in value all sorts of bribery and smoked room transactions take place to ensure market value is positive and has a positive trend because market values are set for the most part based on the promise of future profits and not the current state of affairs.
- Industrialization is the foundation of modern capitalism which seeks to build capital based on perceived and not actual value. This as we have shown is a corrupt way of thinking as only actual value should be sold. The idea of basing things on perception and not reality is rooted in the fact that the actuality is never as good as presented. It all depends on the power of deception of the seller meaning that the root of capitalism is not value added as presented but the darkness of deception to steal from the owner. This has led humans to think they can steal from our Maker too with the negative consequences we see all around us today.
- Industrialization not only corrupts commerce, it corrupts and is corrupted by democracy which is also based on perception and not reality.
- And so on…….
To see the full list of 21 reasons, please access the Member page Industrialization is unsustainable HERE. All these negative realities listed above have negative health consequences for the whole body from strange chemical pollution and also for the mind which becomes so jaded by lies it becomes difficult for it to accept or consider or tell the truth.
We can therefore see that industrialization has consequences not only for the pocket and bottom line but also for physical health andr mental health.
If you are not yet a member of our website, please join us and access the information you want.
If you like what you have read and believe as we do that everyone needs to get access to this information,, please join us and/or donate HERE or by using the button below to help us establish an advertising budget. We also need to meet operational expenses in order to continue to provide great content.
Our gofundme.com campaign is still running but it is still very slow. Please send us your spare pennies. Goodbye until next time.
Also please remember to share this blog on social media and every other way available to you. The social share buttons are provided below for your use. If you are not yet on our mailing list do remember to subscribe below.