The global financial system is in chaos. This is not new as this has been the situation. For over 100 years at least. Since the various nations ditched the gold standard and started pegging their currency’s value to nothing it has been chaotic.
Pegging currency values to artificially generated supply and demand is in reality pegging to nothing. Who decides the base value? How is the authenticity of the supply and demand determined?
Based on what currently transpires as a currency marketplace, everything is manipulated to achieve a pre-agreed value.
To make matters worse nobody has money and everything is financed through deficit financing in various countries.
If you go to a bank to borrow money with no agreement on when to pay the money back and never pay any of it but borrow more money every year and are unable to even pay the interest but have to borrow more to pay the interest that is what deficit financing looks like.
It is giving a loan to a borrower that can never pay it back or even pay the interest i.e. it is a deliberate bad loan. No bank can survive giving out such loans both the lender and the borrower will go down in flames.
Now take this to the national level, it is like conjuring money out of thin air as both lenders and borrowers are in the same boat.
The worst part is that the days when there was actual borrowing taking place have since passed away. Nations are not really borrowing from anywhere now. They use their central banks to raise bonds from thin air and sell them to their businesses. These businesses use money generated from the government through grants, contracts, and so on to buy these instruments. The nations also borrow from money set aside for things like retirement and health entitlements. Some of the money borrowed is not even a pretext but adding zeros to numbers.
Simply put we are in a state of global poverty but have chosen to define poverty as wealth. Consequently, the more debt you have, the richer you are.
Seeing that the global economy is a bubble that can burst at any time, how does one protect one’s personal finance in all this chaos? The answer is not simple as everyone has been spoilt by deficit financing.
Here are a few tips
- Keep to liquid assets that can easily be converted to cash
- Before speculating make sure you have enough money in money market instruments that can see you and your family through for 6 months to one year so the shock of adjusting to a global collapse is not too overwhelming. It gives you time to effect a gradual downsizing of your life.
- The collapse is certain as deficit financing cannot survive. It is like building a house without a foundation. Its collapse is certain.
- Do not be fooled by the stock market. It is based on an illusion and not on reality.
- Always make sure you have extra groceries at home to feed your family.
- Learn to live without excesses
- Learn to give to others around you so everyone has a little bit extra. If you are the only one who has then it will be more difficult to survive.
- Do not stay in ignorance. Know what is going on and do not depend on political fairytales
- Take a look at the user manual we are given for successfully dwelling here on earth that we call the Scriptures. It was given to us by our Maker to help us. It tells us how we got to this point (hint – humans rebelled against all the constraints provided in nature to keep us on a sustainable path).
- Anything else you can come up with
This is where I will stop. I hope I have been of help.
If you like what you have read and are not already a subscriber, Subscribe below to receive our weekly bogs. You can also support us by donating below Learn more from my books either by Shopping on this website or at amazon.com in print and in eBook format for most eBook readers including Kindle, iPad, Sony, and so on.
This website will help you. The various pages will provide you with solutions. The member’s Forum will provide a safe way to receive encouragement. Become a site member. It is only $10 a month with a 1-month free trial. That is an investment in yourself that shows you value yourself. You need to be able to value yourself before you can value others. To make it easy we have provided other ways to membership. You can donate and be rewarded with free membership ranging from1-year free membership to lifetime membership depending on your donation level, or you can purchase any webinar in our webinar series including the free webinar as a way of beginning to learn more to help yourself. Purchase of any seminar in the series comes with 1-month free membership.
If there is an area of computer use-induced health issues you will like to read a blog about, CONTACT US and we will include it in our list of blog topics.